Monday, October 22, 2018

The Needle in the Hospital


It might have been the time my dad broke his leg and was in the hospital. He noticed the hypodermic needle the nurse used on him and asked her if he could have one to use to build his model train layout.

He has a big model train layout and, over the years, has built lots of buildings, signs, and all it takes to make a tiny town. He probably had trouble getting glue or something in a small place and thought the needle would be the right tool for the job.

Most nurses I’ve met are pretty tough and know how to handle difficult people. I’m surprised she would give in to his request. But he was able to leave the hospital with a hypodermic needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seek Its Way Home

While I was staying with my parents this Christmas, there was a curious incident of the sticky honey bear squeeze bottle. My last morn...