Thursday, December 20, 2018

Test Drive


When I talked to mom she couldn’t remember where they’d been that morning, but my dad had gone out again and she didn’t know when he’d be back. (Mom’s memory is missing.)

So, I called later and talked to my dad. He said after they got home, he went out to the Hyundai dealer because they kept sending papers to him in the mail and he didn’t want them. While he was there, he looked at the new Sante Fe SUV (he has a 2005 Sante Fe). The salesman asked him if he’d like to test drive it. So off they went. And had a nice drive about 4:00 in the afternoon.

He returned to the dealership, then came on home and all was well.

“How much do they want for those?” I asked.

“We didn’t get to that,” he said. He used to love to take his latest car passion for a test drive. He’s test driven a lot of Toyotas.

“Do you have a Hyundai dealer out there?” he asked.

I said I was sure there is one not too far away, but I didn’t know where.

“Well, you outta treat yourself and go for a test drive.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seek Its Way Home

While I was staying with my parents this Christmas, there was a curious incident of the sticky honey bear squeeze bottle. My last morn...